15.2.06

i want my momma!

i am officially working the strep throat over here.
you gotta love it when the doc looks in your throat and says "ew". on the plus side, she gave me all free samples of antibiotics, ear fluid cleaner outer (what 3 years of vet school? that's an official medical term) and atuss.

total cost to me: ten dollar. (this is better than the current dentistry bill)


surely not as cute as this sick kid but he has that "been moping on the couch for a couple o days nursing on fluids" look. and i've been known to point too.



ravs trip to mississippi this weekend not looking so good. i need immediate pampering people! my mom has been doing a good job over the phone but i wish she lived closer :(
herschel has not done such a good job over the phone but he is working against "the mama" who has yet to be beaten so don't feel bad for him. i'm sure he's really looking forward to coming home to infectious lethargic me--but i'll be happy. mmmm... selfish little me.

1 comment:

Schlenker Doodle said...

Hey I am at home on the couch with Charlie's fever and all over gross feeling. Hope you feel better from on sicky on a couch to another.