9.1.07

it's a new flippin year.





well. my theory was that i wasn't posting enough to get the esteemed beta blogger but when i signed on to begin my posting extravaganza - my plan was to update more daily-ish -, i already had it. so. theory busted. i wonder if nemesis has it yet?

anyhoo.
i will now update on the life of me:

*i pulled my tookus/caboose-- insert word of choice here -- yesterday. it's not funny. it's also no fun. i am resting it. it is getting better

*i think sewing machines are stupid - especially "bobbins". they are my new found enemy and i won't rest until they are obsolete. i was trying to "sew" but that machine is too complicated for me. sure, it looks simple but, that bobbin just sits there and mocks you. it's unnecessary. i decided i would just do it by hand but i can't find the needles. my spirit is broken. my bag straps....unfinished.

*i ingest way too much sugar. this combined with the aforementioned rear-end will do me in.

*i'm on community practice right now which is a nice change of pace since just about all of the patients are actually healthy. i play with puppies and kittens all day. poor me. it's not all fun and games though as i nearly had my eye taken out today by the skillful talons of cooper the 4 month old black lab who played himself into a frenzy. it can get pretty hairy down at the cpc (that's community practice clinic for those in-the-know)

*i just read this back over and have decided that at some point in my life i started putting whatever punctuation marks wherever. this, combined with my dislike of capital letters, could lead down a dark road. next thing you know, i'm skipping every third word and not typing in silent letters.

...maybe i will post again tomorrow

No comments: