24.3.06

productive little me.

it's 8:13 (that's a.m my people) and what have i accomplished?

* i am up
* i am dressed
* i have taken the puppers out/fed the cats
* removed a tick. ewwww. (from astro)
* balanced the checkbook
* gone on location and submitted my photo answer proof for dh's pic o the week (that's extry points fer me)
* waiting patiently for the bank to open... which brings us to this wonderful posting

*today is my last day o' work -- there's going to be cake and bagels--- and tonight is the of montreal show. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh




* i hate parking services. last week i removed myself from the alternative transportation program (you ride a bike they give you a few free passes for the parking deck ) and signed up to be on the waiting list for a regular pass. when i signed up, i was #16. now, i am #20. for the love of god can't a senior vet/graduate student get a little priority in the lot across from where they work? sheesh. i mean, i may have to get the bike back out.





* my scrubs shrank. this is not good for my self esteem.

* i WILL start running again next week. i swear it.

goodbye lovelies.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

8:13?, 8fn13?, your photo capture skills have schooled me, you deserve to be in first place.

elrusoblanco said...

what's up with the chicken wing? flap flap! i mean - i'm down with the chicken wing and all.....