17.2.07

i got me the wanderlust. bad.

i've been giving a lot of thought to my fruit stand which led to me looking for pictures of basel and venice which led to a bad case of 'i want to go ____' (insert anywhere).

here are some pictures:

first, basel switzerland which i think needs me.

Basel, Switzerland 2006 dec 14 basel switzerland (31)

then, venice. where there are already many established fruit stands. i coud start as apprentice and work my way up to manager. Venice market

ultimately, i will have this beauty....Fruit Market...now that is a place to buy fruits

*************************************************************************************

in my actual life:

*pest needs to learn to shut her face in the mornings...there's no sleeping late around here unless getting bitten on the fingers and elbow are something that soothes you. i'm not bitter.

*sadly, i took no pictures of my creation for ultrasound but picture a 5 liter bag filled with black cherry jello and you'll have pictured henry. henry is no longer with us. the grapes inside turned out to be aggressively malignant and we had to put him down.

coming up:
maynard! if he didn't belong to my friends, i would steal him. seriously. no ethical concerns whatsoever.

No comments: